Monday, October 13, 2008

Castro (or is it Songashira? I recall reading something about the name of the reaction depending what the leaving group was and whether the thing attached to it was aryl or alkenyl or somesuch) couplings showing up in my biochem reading about flourescent RNA?

I love when my classes synergize.

this week is a bit of an academic hell week. I'm part way through a take home advanced synth test; gotta finish that up and finish studying for/take a take home animal physiology test, then finish studying for and take a biochemistry test. On top of that I'm sick.

2 comments:

Ψ*Ψ said...

Not making the copper acetylide in situ (as you do with a Sonogashira) sounds a little crazy. I hear those are explodey.

By the way, your RSS feed doesn't appear to be updating. (This makes me a little sad--you have a cool blog and I like to know when new posts are up.)

CB said...

huh...how odd.